Monday, September 20, 2010

Growing up!

My little girl has officially started preschool!  She did completely fine the first day I left her...walked right up and gave Ms. Lana (who was greeting the kids at the door) a hug, then walked into the room without looking back.  Her second day she did great as well.  She was very excited to show me the picture she colored during school.  It is now hanging on the refrigerator :-)

Cheese!

Austin has entered a new (and painful) phase of life that seems mandatory for most kids now...braces!  I think he was excited to get them, but it didn't take long for him to start counting down how many weeks he has left to wear them if all goes as planned.  He was in quite a bit of pain this first weekend with the braces, but he just told me today that his teeth are starting to feel better.  He'll have a few weeks of relief until they get adjusted again!  I do NOT miss those days myself!  It will all be worth it in the end though.  Here are his before and after pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment