Friday, September 3, 2010

Growing by two feet!

Austin and Brianna will have a new baby brother or sister in March!  My due date is March 18th, so I am officially 12 weeks along today.  We've had two doctor dr. appointments so far and everything has been great both times!  We shared the news with the kids on August 7th.  Austin's first question was "Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?"  He wants a brother :-)  Brianna just kind of looked at us like she didn't know what we were talking about.  She understood better than we thought though!  She is actually the one who spilled the beans to her Mama Marianne and Mama Thompson by saying "Mommy has a baby in her belly" before we got a chance to tell them ourselves.  A few days after we told her, Brianna asked me where my baby was.  I said "Well,  you're my baby!"  She asked "Where is your other baby?"  After I told her it is in my belly she said "And when it grows I will hold it, and it will be my sister!"  Guess she understands more than I gave her credit for!  We are all very excited for the new addition to our family!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kelly! So excited for you & your growing family!! ;)

    ReplyDelete