Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby food and bath

At Trey's 4 month checkup, the doctor said it would be fine if we went ahead and started giving him some food.  She said we could wait until 6 months, but that eating is something that babies have to learn, just like with anything else.  I thought I was going to wait until closer to 6 months to start feeding him baby food, but after talking to the doctor, I decided to go ahead and see how he did with it.  I have made his food so far using fresh vegetables and fruit.  His first food was sweet potatoes, which he didn't like very well!  The second food he tried was bananas, which he loves!!!  Here is a video and some pictures of him trying sweet potatoes for the first time :-)
Before picture...all clean
Not so sure about this...

After Trey eats, he goes straight to the bathtub.  We've recently had to put his baby bathtub into the larger bathtub instead of in the kitchen sink because of how much he kicks while in the water!  I tried to get it on video.  He was actually a little more tame than usual while I had the camera going.


No comments:

Post a Comment