We're playing the waiting game right now. I've not progressed at all in 3 weeks, but keep thinking that every night could be "the night!" 2 weeks ago Brianna said to me "Mommy, I'm ready for my baby to come out now." I told her that I was ready too :-) I am enjoying being able to sleep a little longer each morning and getting to spend time with her without having to log onto work. Yesterday we went to the mall, where Brianna got to play in the play area, then ride the carousel. When we got home, I gave her some scrapbooking stuff that I had bought her with the hope that it would give me a chance to get some scrapbooking done. Plus, she keeps taking pictures with the camera she got for Christmas and saying that they are for her scrapbook...but she did not have one! I'm pretty impressed with her first ever page:
Hope to be able to post within the next day or two with pictures of the new baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment