Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010

The week of Halloween was a fun one!  Tuesday, we (meaning Steve) carved the pumpkins.  The kids enjoyed cleaning them out :-)  Thursday, Brianna had trick-or-treating at preschool. The parents got to hide behind different doors in the church and the kids knocked on them to trick-or-treat.  They were all dressed up as little mice.  Ms. Lana looked back at me at one point and said "Brianna knows what she is doing!"  After trick-or-treating, the kids sang their Halloween songs they had been practicing.  Sunday was trick-or-treat in our neighborhood.  I didn't get any pictures of Austin because he took off early dressed in his Lebron James jersey...  Brianna had a blast walking house to house in our neighborhood with her cousin, Ava!






Singing the "I'm a little pumpkin" song:







 Steve and I before our evening of Halloween parties





No comments:

Post a Comment