Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Fun

Brianna loved Easter this year.  She really got into the egg hunts, and loved the candy she found in the eggs and in her baskets.  That was one problem...she saw a piece of candy (namely a mini Reese's Cup) and immediately tried to open that instead of seeing what else was in her basket.  I did try to open and hold the Reese's Cups for her to eat, so she wouldn't get chocolate on her pretty Easter outfits.  So once we were finally home on Easter evening and she was settling down for bed, she ran into the kitchen to where Steve and I were, holding an unwrapped Reese's Cup.  She had found one hidden in the grass of her Easter basket that I had overlooked was so proud of herself for unwrapping it.  She said "I did it myself!"




Brianna adores her big brother, Austin.  When she was done finding all of her eggs, she was "helping" Austin find the 3 he still had left to find.  Actually, she was just following him around doing everything he was doing :-)  She even set her basket down next to his...

No comments:

Post a Comment